At Napoli Nissan, we are proud of the fleet of Nissan vehicles available in our inventory for their innovative features and technology. Now we have more reasons to be proud, as we recently learned that the Nissan brand earned more awards than any other manufacturer in the 12th Annual Vincentric ‘Best Fleet Value in America’ Awards.
Vincentric, LLC, a privately held automotive data compilation and analysis firm, distributes awards to vehicles across a number of categories. According to Nissan News, Vincentric performs the cost of ownership analysis on over 2,400 vehicle configurations based on typical fleet use, including factors such as depreciation, fuel, maintenance, and repairs.
The individual Nissan winners by category include:
- Nissan Versa S Plus—Best Fleet Value Subcompact (second year in a row)
- Nissan Versa Note S Plus—Best Fleet Value Subcompact Hatchback (second year in a row)
- Nissan Altima S 2.5L—Best Fleet Value Mid-Size (two-time winner)
- Nissan Leaf S—Best Fleet Value Electric/Plug-In Hybrid (second year in a row)
- Nissan NV200 S—Best Fleet Value Small Commercial Cargo Van (four-time winner)
- Nissan NV1500 S—Best Fleet Value Full-Size 1/2-Ton Cargo Van (second year in a row)
- Nissan NV3500 S—Best Fleet Value Full-Size 1-Ton Passenger Van (second year in a row)
“The repeat success of Nissan fleet vehicles was very impressive this year,” said Vincentric President, David Wurster. “We saw many Nissan products delivering the lowest depreciation costs in their segment, contributing greatly to the strong Nissan results in our 2017 awards.”
If you would like to learn more about these models, stop by your Nissan dealer in Milford, CT. Whether you need a car for business or individual use, we can help you find the perfect vehicle to fit your needs.